Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Top 10 Tuesday: Snoball Flavors!

Photobucket



After making last week's top 10 list, I got to thinking about snoballs. A real New Orleans treat, snoballs are made with the finest shaved ice and their frozen sweetness just melts in your mouth! Here are my top 10 snoball flavors (though they are subject to change with my mood!):

  1. Blackberry with condensed milk
  2. Wedding cake
  3. Spearmint
  4. Ice cream
  5. Chocolate with condensed milk
  6. Nectar cream
  7. Orchid cream vanilla
  8. Wild cherry
  9. Coconut cream
  10. Margarita

Head on over to Oh Amanda for more great Top 10 Tuesday lists!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. How delish! Chocolate with condensed milk snoball! I have obviously never had a real New Orleans' snoball!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a bit skeptical when I saw your topic, but oh my word! I guess I haven't really experienced a snoball yet. These sound absolutely delish!

    ReplyDelete