Sunday, August 8, 2010

CSN Stores Review


At the end of June, I posted a preview here about a review opportunity I had been offered with CSN Stores.  Because CSN has SO MANY different products, it was hard to choose just what I wanted to try out!  I eventually settled on this OMNI Panel Versatile Stainless Steel Grilling Platter from Cuisinart.  Outdoor cooking is something that both my husband and I love to do - especially during the summer.  This platter consists of a pizza stone (grilled pizza, anyone?), cedar plank (for fish), and a stainless steel grate (for veggies). 

The product was great, and arrived in perfect condition, but let me just tell you about my ordering process.  I placed my order online with CSN on a Saturday afternoon, and the box was on my doorstep TUESDAY morning!  Free shipping was offered on the product I chose to review, so I was blown away by the speed in which it arrived to my house!  Oftentimes when ordering online, I've found that "free shipping" often equates to "whenever we get it to you".  That is certainly not the case with CSN Stores!

When I say the CSN has an incredible amount of products, I'm not kidding!  In fact, my younger son's school supply list calls for Crayola Washable Markers in Tropical colors.  I looked all over the place locally for them without any luck.  I was able to find them online, but everywhere I found was charging more to ship than they cost!  Everywhere except CSN, that is.  I found said markers on the CSN website, and what did they charge me to ship?  Twenty-six cents.  Yes, less than the cost of a postage stamp!  I don't know how they do it, but CSN really came through for me with this product (which, incidentally, should be on my doorstep in the morning).

So, CSN has a new customer in me, and I urge you to take a look at their offerings - you will not be disappointed!

FTC Disclosure: The featured product(s) in this post was purchased using a gift certificate provided to me free of charge by the company. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment