Thursday, June 17, 2010

Upcoming Review: CSN Stores

As many of you who know me in real life can attest, I do much of my gift and housewares shopping online. It's just so much more convenient than dragging the kids out and browsing things that do not at all interest them, like wall sconces and bedding. One online shopping website I was recently introduced to is CSN Stores. CSN Stores is a group of 200+ stores that sell everything from kids' toys, to cookware, to exercise equipment. Once you get on their site, be warned: you could spend HOURS browsing their wares!



The generous people at CSN Stores have offered to let me review one of their thousands of products, so that I can let you know about my online shopping experience. Stay tuned in the next few weeks to see what I've chosen!

No comments:

Post a Comment